Welcome to the Web site of Essensa. Your use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), which may be updated without further notification to you. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully since they contain important information regarding your use of the Web site.
The Services We Will Provide to You
Through this Web site, Essensa will provide you with a variety of services, including information about the services we offer to our members, and a way to access various Essensa programs. In the future, we may choose to offer other services that we determine are appropriate, suitable, and desirable. Although we will try to provide the most comprehensive services to you as possible, we do not guarantee that any one or all of these will be available to you at any particular time. Please note, however, that all services we do provide to you through this Web site are subject to all of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
In using our services, your conduct must, at all times comply with all relevant laws, rules, and regulations, including the Federal, State, and local laws of the jurisdiction in which you receive such services. In addition, you agree to the following:
- You will not use the Web site to threaten, intimidate, or harass any other person;
- You will not transmit any pornographic, lewd, immoral, obscene, offensive, libelous, vulgar, or tortuous material, material that is invasive of another’s privacy, or material that disparages or insults any individual or group, based on race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, or other immutable characteristic;
- You will not transmit false information through the Web site;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information or content unless you have the lawful right to disseminate such content;
- All information submitted, uploaded, or otherwise transferred by you must clearly and accurately identify you as the source of the information; you may not disguise or falsify your identity when using the Web site;
- You agree that your use of this Web site will not violate any contractual or fiduciary obligations you have to third parties, including that you will not transmit the private, confidential, trade secret, trade mark, proprietary or other non-public information of any other party through the Web site;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any advertising, promotional materials, solicitations, junk mail, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation to any party unless you are expressly authorized to do so by Essensa;
- You will not otherwise take any steps to interfere with the functionality of the Web site or of the hardware or software of any other party.
You are Solely Responsible for Your Own Conduct
You are solely responsible for your own conduct on this Web site, including without limitation that you will be solely responsible for any violations of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless Essensa, its agents, officers, affiliates, and any other third party for any liabilities, costs, damages, and/or expenses that they incur as a result of your actions.
Content on the Web Site
This Web site may contain content (“Content”) that is provided by other parties. Essensa will work with the other parties to provide the most accurate information that we can provide, and will review Content to screen out any information that may be offensive or objectionable. However, as we indicate below, Essensa does not provide any warranties about the Content and your use of this Web site is solely at your own risk. Essensa shall not be responsible to you or any other party for any costs, damages, expenses, or liabilities relating to the acts of any third party, including without limitation vendors and other users that may provide Content on this Web site. We strongly recommend that you review the user policies, privacy statements and other terms and conditions of all third parties on other Web sites, including Web sites that the Essensa Web site has links to. Essensa may post or remove any Content at any time, at its sole discretion.
We are Not Responsible for the Acts of Other Users
We will take precautions to make your experience on our Web site as pleasant and productive as possible and to make sure that other users are following our policies. However, Essensa is not responsible to you for the conduct of others. Use of this Web site is solely at your own risk. You agree that in consideration for your use of this Web site, which is being provided to you free of charge, neither Essensa, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliated corporations will be liable to you for any costs, expenses, liabilities or damages you incur as a result of your use of this Web site.
Trademarks and other Intellectual Property of Essensa
In addition, this Web site and all content contained on the Web site are the proprietary information of Essensa, and may not be used, disseminated or reproduced by you without our express written consent.
This site is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Essensa makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Essensa expressly disclaims liability for any technical problems with the Web site, including temporary unavailability or delays in connection time. Essensa does not accept responsibility for any illegal pirating of the Web site or for the actions of those who may obtain unauthorized access to the site.
Essensa expressly disclaims any warranties about the content, products, information, or materials made available or purchased through this site or its links. This material and product information is made available for informational purposes only and does not in any way constitute advice, medical opinions or medical advice. Should you have any questions or concerns about any information or material presented on the Web site, please contact the author of that information directly.
These Terms and Conditions and any other Essensa policy referenced herein shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Essensa with respect to your use of the Web site. It shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York and any controversy between you and Essensa shall be adjudicated in courts located within the City of New York, State of New York. By using this Web site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. No provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be waived except expressly in writing, signed by an authorized representative of Essensa. Further, if any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court to be invalid, unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should modify the provision to the extent necessary consistent with the intent of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Regardless of any law to the contrary, all claims or causes of action arising out of or related to use of the Web site must be filed within one (1) year after it arose or shall be deemed to be forever barred.
This page, the Essensa Web site, and all contents therein, are the proprietary information of Essensa. © 2017 by Essensa, 555 West 57th St., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10019. All rights reserved.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of all policies and procedures described in Terms and Conditions.